Insurance for technology companies is professional insurance that covers the risks associated with operating in the information technology sector, the claims arising from the accompanying legal liability, and the expenses and damage incurred by the policyholder.
The purpose of an insurance contract is to compensate the expenses that arise from the failure of the insured technology to operate properly or from faults that occur in the course of the provided service. Damage caused to a contract partner is compensated for when, for example, the system does not operate as intended, does not meet the requirements for quality, standard or safety, violates intellectual property rights or requirements for the confidentiality of information.
IT companies insurance is important because:
- It covers claims related to contractual liability
- It helps IT companies satisfy public procurement or contractual requirements
- It provides the funds necessary to satisfy claims and cover legal expenses
- It gives the clients of an IT company a sense of certainty and it is a good argument for securing new clients
The insurance solution for technology companies takes into account the characteristics and development of this rapidly changing sector.
- Due to lack of local insurance providers we purchase solutions from our partners abroad
- We comprehend the functioning principles of various information technology solutions
- We take into account the rapid development of the sector and the characteristics of technological products
- We work together with several legal service providers and IT management companies
Look beyond the price when it comes to choosing insurance. Request an offer by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 16660!