We only insure drones owned by companies that are used for business purposes. Hobby or combat drones cannot be insured. An insurance contract is concluded for the period of one year and the insurance cover package includes the drone, its equipment and liability insurance cover.
Drone insurance is important because it covers:
- The loss and destruction of and damage to the drone and its equipment
- Drone rescue expenses in case of a loss event or emergency landing
- Damage caused to a third party (personal injury or damage to property)
- Legal aid and legal protection expenses
- Claims arising from violation of information or privacy
- Replacement drone or replacement equipment rent expenses
- By way of additional cover, professional activities and employer’s liability
Look beyond the price when it comes to choosing insurance. Request an offer by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 16660!